AEL Sistemas S/A’s Quality Policy is based on the following guidelines:
a) Meet the customers’ needs and expectations regarding products and services quality.
b) Obtain the commitment from all employees as co-responsible for the company ́s final products and services quality.
c) Design, develop, manufacture and commercialize products and services with quality and technology, based on the
continuous improvement of processes and on the effective management of the QMS.
The requirements of AEL´s QMS were developed in order to ensure the organization's capacity to design, develop, manufacture, install and sell products to the market that it attends, meeting the following standards: ABNT NBR ISO 9001:2008 - Quality Management Systems– Requirements:
• ABNT NBR ISO 9001 - Quality Management Systems – Requirements;
• SAE AS 9100 - Quality Management Systems – Aerospace – Model for quality assurance in design, development, production, installation and associated services;
• AQAP 2110 - NATO Quality Assurance Requirements For Design, Development And Production
• ICA 65-36 – Organization Provider of Maintenance Services Certification
• INAvEx 1.005 - Evaluation and Qualification of Companies.
AEL's QMS is certified for design, development, manufacture, installation and maintenance of products for aerospace, defense and space and meets the requirements for the following certifiers and/or government agencies:
• ABS Quality Evaluation;
• IFI/ DCTA – Institute of industrial Development and Coordination/Department of Aerospace Science and Technology – Air Force Command;
• DIRMAB Directorate of Aeronautical Material and Warlike – Air Force Command;
• DMAvEx – Board Material Army Aviation – Brazilian Army;
• DAerM - Board of Aeronautics Navy – Brazilian Navy.