Benefits System in Mission
- Flying at low altitude precision, day / night in any weather conditions and lighting (night, fog, clouds, etc.).
- Prevention of detection by enemy radar
- Ability to anticipate the information the visual horizon
- High level of protection against Controlled Flight Against Land
- Significant reduction of pilot workload
- Improved Situational Awareness - VFR
- Fusion of radar data acquired in real-time with pre-defined data from DTED (a standard database of terrain elevations)